Iconovo / Formulation Scientist
Iconovo is hiring formulation scientists for design and development of dry powder inhalation formulations.
The work includes:
- Development/manufacturing of dry powder inhalation formulations
- Documentation in reports and lab journals
- Characterization of formulations.
- Planning, design of experiments (DoE), evaluation of results and problem solving.
- Being flexible and helping out where needed, for example in analytical development.
- MSc in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or other degree in science (BSc/MSc) preferably with courses in galenic pharmacy.
- Several years of experience of practical laboratory work, preferably pharmaceutical development.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Practical experience in formulating dry powder inhalation formulations.
- Practical experience in analytical laboratory work such as HPLC.
We are looking for someone with a structured and scientific, yet creative approach to problem solving. You should have the ability to take ideas all the way from concepts to scaled-up formulations. We value good communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Experience from the pharmaceutical industry and especially inhaled drug delivery is a strong advantage. The position is full time and will be based at Iconovo offices at Medicon Valley in Lund, Sweden.