Due Diligence – with Setterwalls Lawfirm
SmiLe Business School welcomes our community members to a lecture on the due diligence process.
Key take aways:
• Importance of Term Sheet/LOI stage.
• Preparations for Due Diligence (corporate housekeeping etc.).
• Common Due Diligence findings.
• Employees vs. Consultants.
• Gaps in relation to Intellectual Property Rights and the GDPR.
When: 5/10 10:00-12:00
Where: @SmiLe Incubator and online
For whom: SmiLe community members working with management or community members interested Due Diligence.
Held by SmiLe Sponsors; Setterwalls Lawfirm; Joakim Winnerljun – Advokat & Senior Associate, Jonatan Blomqvist – Associate, Erik Olshov –
More info and registration for SmiLe Community members HERE!