Webinar by HØIBERG: Freedom To Operate – how to ensure market access?
HØIBERG Patent School is a free webinar series for anyone interested in knowing more about a specific topic within intellectual property. You will meet with our experts and have the possibility to ask questions.
This webinar is perfect for scientists, entrepreneurs, students or anyone interested in a practical seminar on the basics of patents. You are very welcome to invite your colleagues.
You will get answers to:
- What is Freedom to Operate (FTO)?
- What is the difference between having a patent andhaving Freedom to Operate?
- How to determine Freedom to Operate?
- Different types of infringement?
- Different geographic markets?
- How to ensure market access?
When: Wednesday, March 24th 2021, 1 PM – 2PM (CET). Where: ONLINE
A link to the webinar will be sent after signing up.
Sign up on: https://invajo.com/l/LPStVeWlWb
or scan the QR code:
You will meet HØIBERG’s patent attorneys
Jens Viktor Nørgaard, Partner, Head of Biotechnology & Plant Sciences, European Patent Attorney, Copenhagen and Stockholm
Charlotta Dahlborg, Patent Attorney and Business developer, Stockholm
Moderator: Vibeke Bay, Patent Attorney, Aarhus