HØIBERG Patent School – Webinar #3: TOPICS
Can Software, AI and Apps be patented?
HØIBERG Patent School – TOPICS is a free webinar series for anyone interested in knowing more about a specific topic within intellectual property. You will meet with our experts and have the possibility to ask questions.
This session is perfect for scientists, entrepreneurs, students or anyone interested in a practical seminar on the patentability of Software, AI and Apps. You are very welcome to invite your colleagues.
You will get answers to:
- Can inventions implemented in software be patented?
- What is a computer implemented invention?
- When is an invention technical?
- Can Apps be patented?
- How about Artificial Intelligence?
- Are there different requirements in different countries?
When: Wednesday February 24th 2021, 1 PM- 2PM. Where: ONLINE
A link to the webinar will be sent after signing up.
You will meet HØIBERG’s patent attorney:
Peter Borg Gaarde, Partner, Head of High-Tech, European Patent Attorney, European Design Attorney, CDPA