Inaugural event: Agilent
It is with pleasure that we invite you, together with our partner Medicon Village, to the inaugural event of Agilent, a global leader in laboratory instruments, and our new Diamond Lab Sponsor.
Let’s have brunch together, and celebrate with a glass of sparkling wine, a unique partnership, that gives life science companies access to the latest, most advanced equipment without having to make major investments.
Meet our new partners in person and learn more about the state-of-the-art instrument that is now available at our laboratories.
Monday 19 October at 10:00 am
SmiLe community space & online via Zoom
Event agenda available below
Physical attendee: RSVP before Friday 25 September to secure one of the 40 available seats. The invitation is personal & valid for 1 person. Address: Medicon Village, Building 401, Scheeletorget 1, 22381 Lund, Sweden
Online attendee: RSVP to receive the Zoom link.
- 09:45 – 10:00 Guests arrival & seating – max 40 on site, no limit over Zoom
- 10:00 – 10:10 Welcome address by Ebba Fåhraeus, CEO, SmiLe Incubator
- 10:10 – 10:20 Short address by Kerstin Jakobsson, CEO, Medicon Village Innovation AB
- 10:20 – 10:35 Presentation of Agilent and their new 6546 LC/Q-TOF instrument, by Katarina Alenas, Business Team Manager Instruments Sweden and Finland, Country General Manager Sweden
- 10:35 – 11:00 Peter Spégel, Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer, Lund University shares his experience with the Agilent LCQTOF within Metabolomics in Diabetes research in his speech “Mass spectrometry proves effects of gastric bypass surgery to be solely driven by caloric restriction.”
- 11:00 – 11:30 Network over brunch & individual visits to the installed Agilent LCQTOF