Tax Questions for Start-up Founders – Incentives, Exits, and Other Common Questions
SmiLe Incubator welcomes our community members.
Together with Andreas Ödman, senior associate and lawyer at Setterwalls law firm, we will learn about what is important to know about tax law for start-up founders.
Key take aways:
• Taxation for founders and basic tax planning steps before an exit.
• Typical incentive programs and dos and don’ts.
• Salary taxation risks to be aware of when transferring shares between founders or re-arranging the cap table.
• Key questions and hidden tax risks to consider before hiring employees abroad.
Community members* register here
* This is a members-only event. Should you wish to participate kindly request the invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org